Friday, October 15, 2004

Man + Iron


Posted by Hello

I've decided that this is what I really need...a man that irons! I feel like I'm pretty "domesticated", but I can't iron to save my life. I end up ironing more wrinkles into my clothes than were there in the first place. Plus half the time the iron ends up staining my clothes somehow (thank you Beau Bailey for sharing with me how to resolve this issue - now I just have to figure out how to get the water out of the iron). AND, what I forgot to add to this blog originally, I also burn myself 90% of the time (I have a scar on my finger right now matter of fact).

So, if you are a single male that can iron looking for a single female that can cook, give me a call. We might be able to work out some sort of deal.

2 comments:

OK Chick said...

Let me know when you find him...maybe he has a brother. I can't iron either.

Stacey said...

If I ever start wearing more suits, I'll have to remember that.