Monday, August 20, 2007

Analyze This!

I’ve not really had time to post much lately, but I had this dream recently (either last week or the week before that…I don’t remember) and the dream is still sticking with me. I dreamed I was Ugly Betty and someone cut my feet off. And not in a hospital amputation kind of way, but in a hack saw no pain killer kind of way. And the whole dream was in a very flash back kind of way…where you see what happens and then you get snippets about how it all came about (which I couldn’t clearly tell you). But I can’t seem to get the fact that my feet were cut off out of my head. So all you Freud wannabes have at it!

Side note: How many times can one person use "kind of way" in on paragraph? Obviously at least 3...but I'm not changing it.

2 comments:

OK Chick said...

You have weird dreams.

Chris said...

Hmm...I am thinking feat represent mobility...someone is taking that away from you in a crude way. Flashback, happened in the past...was someone in your past keeping you down, or holding you back?