Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Answer Me This

I noticed this morning that my Bath & Body Works bottles had this disclaimer on them "Finished Product Not Tested On Animals". I'll be the first to say, I don't really take this into consideration when purchasing anything. I should be more conscience of whether or not things are tested on animals, BUT does B&B think that some how makes them socially acceptable with the animal rights groups? Do they think that will get PETA off their backs? Really. So they tested it on animals UNTIL they had a FINISHED product and then decided THAT was okay? That just seems to be a dumb statement to put on their bottles.

4 comments:

OK Chick said...

Yes, that is why they put that statement on their bottles. The Body Shop is known for not testing any of their products on animals.

Alyssa said...

Totally agree. Why DO they feel the need to put that on there?

jenn b said...

I occasionally pull out the Sun-Ripened Raspberry for Stubbs and Mabel's baths. They really seem to enjoy it. Especially when I follow that with some scented lotion! ;) So far, no adverse reactions. haha! yeah, right! Like I ever give the dogs baths!

Stacey said...

I was going to say, I've never noticed Mabel & Stubbs smelling quite that sweet. ;o)