Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Three Things

Krista found this on someone's blog, sent it to Lindsy, and so now I'm posting it on my blog (because I need to post something new.)

Three names you go by:
* Stace
* Bon
* Stacley

Three things you like about yourself:
* I’m creative
* Loyal
* Very attentive to detail

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
* I worry/over-analyze too much
* I get too flustered if I can’t concentrate
* I’m overly intimidated by other people

Three parts of your heritage:
* What’s
* My
* Heritage?

Three things that scare you:
* Ferris wheels
* Starting something new b/c I might fail
* Being alone

Three of your everyday essentials:
* Sleep
* email
* food

Three things you are wearing right now:
* black pants
* grey sweater
* black shoes

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
* Keith Urban
* Rascal Flatts
* John Mayer

Three of your favorite songs at present:
* Brown Eyed Girl
* Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
* Where Are You Christmas – Faith Hill

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
* Surviving Relay for Life
* Dating (I think I’ve taken a long enough break)
* Starting a business (maybe)

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
* Security
* Humor
* Common Faith

Two truths and a lie:
* I’ve never seen a Star Wars movie
* I’ve been sky diving
* I only have to work one day next week.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
* Eyes
* Smile
* Strong arms

Three things you just can't do:
* Drink anything stronger than a Dr. Pepper
* Eat fresh or frozen peas (makes me gag)
* Dispose of a dead mouse

Three of your favorite hobbies:
* Traveling/road trips
* Watching Movies
* Cooking

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
* Go home and do laundry (my laundry basket over-flowth)
* Go to a movie
* Get a massage (my shoulders are tight)

Three careers you're considering:
* Event Planning
* Doing promotions for a record company
* Starting my own business
Three places you want to go on vacation:
* Hawaii
* Europe
* New York City

Three kids names:
* Hewy
* Dewy
* Lewy (what is the purpose of this question?)

Three things you want to do before you die:
* Visit all 50 states
* Pay off my debt
* Get married

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
* ?
* ?
* ? (I’m a lover, not a fighter. I don’t want to see anyone die a painful death).

No comments: