Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dry Cleaners

This is just weird, and maybe not post worthy, but it’s my blog and I don’t want to start a new project this late in the day so I’m going to post it.

I had to go to the dry cleaners today (sorry girls, no cute guys behind me in line, but I did have business cards on hand). Anyway, I give the lady my clothes and she asks for my last name. So I told her and she say “no, I need your last name.” So I told her again and once again she says “no, ma’am, I need your LAST name.” I responded by telling her that was my last name and spelling it. What I find humorous about this is that my last name is never mistaken for a first name. I’ve never even heard of anyone with my last name as a first name. I guess it’s possible, but not common. Granted I answer to my last name a lot, but lots of people do. It was just a very random conversation.

Sorry my posts have been lacking lately, but NOTHING interesting has happened to me in a very long time. I am cooking my first turkey this weekend – but I am hoping this event is uneventful. It has been a good week – but that’s tomorrow’s post. I know you’re anxiously waiting (okay, well humor me and pretend to be).

No comments: