Monday, February 02, 2009

Belated Birthday

Birthdays are always interesting when my mom gets involved. Let me preface this by saying that my mom and one of my aunts have been cleaning out my grandmother's house lately to help my uncle get it ready to sell. They've run across some interesting stuff in the process. They've also run across a lot of pictures. My mom found this picture when they were going through stuff:



This was at my grandmother's house a LONG time ago. She never threw anything away, so there were all kinds of old clothes that we used to play in. This was my chosen attire for the day. And during the cleaning out process, my aunt found the dress...so they wrapped it up and gave it to me with this picture for my birthday. Just what I always wanted!!! ;o) Not sure who the dress orignially belonged to, but it was definately someone smaller than I am now.

Thankfully, that wasn't my only birthday present. I'll get a lot more use out of this one:

When searching for this image of the Shark Steam Mop, I found a review site that had mixed reviews. People either love it or hate it. So far I love mine. I didn't have to work as hard to mop my floor and my back didn't hurt when I got done (and I have lots of floor to mop). And it didn't leave a sticky residue like other things I had tried. I tried other methods and so far this one has been my favorite. But I have only used it once, so feel free to check back with me if you are interested in getting one.

No comments: