Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Snow Days Stats

  • Days since I’ve left home = 2
  • Times I’ve stepped outside the house = 1
  • Days since I showered = 3
  • Human beings I’ve seen since Monday = 0
  • Injuries = 1 (Sliced finger open. Probably needed stitches. Decided not worth leaving the house for.)
  • Pipes frozen = 0 (technically, but the drain upstairs froze and the water was building up in the sink. Fixed it by turning on a space heater. Will be closing the bathroom door tonight to keep bathroom warmer.)
  • Hours spent working = lost track. (But I think my butt is permanently stuck to the couch.)
  • Episodes of "Toddlers & Tiaras" watched = 2.5 (Got curious after a discussion at work. Those people have issues.)
  • Movies watched = 3 ("Princess & the Frog" and the first two of the "Anne of Green Gables" trilogy)
  • Household chores done = 2
 
Office is still closed tomorrow. I’m not in a huge hurry to go back to work, but I’m dying to get out of the house.

 

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I like your stats. It's kinda been the same around here...except Matt and I have taken turns sleeping in and the other one doing breakfast, kids stuff, etc. I'm still in bed and it's 10am!!

Stacey said...

I've really gotten off my schedule this week. I've been staying up really late, and sleeping in the next morning. Though, I am thinking it may be time to take a shower. ;o)

OK Chick said...

HAHA! So I thought this post was recent, like it was written today. Imagine my surprised when I saw the shower part. I thought to myself...wow Stacey looked good Sunday for not showering.

Stacey said...

Haha. Actually I think it ended up being 4 days when it was all over and done with. Why waste the water when no one is around to smell you? ;o)