Friday, July 08, 2005

Arachnophobia Episode 2

Oh you guessed it. One year later, a repeat of last summer’s skin crawling experience. Oh yes, I have hundreds of baby spiders all over my office again. Funny that it was the same week last year that this happened. I would say it’s a sign that I need to take this week off, BUT then, who would know that the spiders have hatched! They are the creepiest little black things that you have ever seen. It seem that they hatch in the billboard vinyls that I have in my office before Jay takes them upstairs. I’d take a picture, but they are way too tiny. Squirming here!!! One spider I can handle…hundreds are another story! Who knows how long it had been since they hatched. I only noticed them while talking to Tyson Condict who was sitting in the chair next to my billboard box. But i really think it was just today because they were too concentrated in that area. YUCK!!!!

2 comments:

Java Boo Boo said...

You should call your building maintenance people and have them drop a bug bomb in there over the weekend...

Stacey said...

They came and sprayed on Friday afternoon, which them exterminated me from my own office because it smelled so bad! No sign of spiders today!