Monday, July 11, 2005

Well, It's Official

Effective November 19, 2005, I will be without a roommate. Yep, you guess it, Chris popped the "official" question on Friday night. I say "official" because I've known they were getting married for quite a while now and known the date for the last few weeks. It's been funny because they have already bought a house (that they close on next week), she's had her dress for about 2-3 weeks now, they've had the chapel reserved, even started premarital counseling...but it was to remain on the down-low till the ring showed up. Since I knew I was going to have to come up with new living arrangements but couldn't do an active roommate search until the ring was on her finger, I think I was almost as anxious for her to get this ring as she was. So if you see Chris & Jeana, congratulate them because they probably are the cutest couple I have ever seen and I'm extremely happy for them (even if he IS taking away the worlds greatest roommate).

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I'm happy for them but now this means I am going to lose my washer and dryer because your going to need yours back. Way to go Jeana, you owe me $800 for new ones!

Stacey said...

Tams, don't tempt me. =)