Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Before and Almost After

Okay, so here are some pictures of my recent projects. I have before and after of the kitchen, but I forgot to take before pictures of the living room. My mom keeps getting after me b/c I didn't take any pictures before I started any of this (when the cabinets and mantle were still brown). It's a work in progress. Excuse the mess. I've had several "projects" going lately and haven't completely cleaned up from all of them.

Anyway, here are where things stand so far. I still need to "decorate". I have a picture picked out for the kitchen that I haven't been able to purchase yet and I need to find some other stuff for both the kitchen and living room. When things are put away, it's still pretty plain. I guess 2006 will be the year for painting and 2007 will be the year for decorating. ;o)


Dining Room (that no "dining" ever takes place in) Before & After


Kitchen Before & After (I still want to put shelves up over the microwave for my cookbooks and replace the tile - but all in good time).



The Living Room Almost After (I still need to paint the rest of the wood trim white and put up a chair rail. For those wondering why I keep painting the wood white, well it was in awful shape and painting is easier than sanding and re-staining.)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

This looks great! I love the blue in the kitchen. I am glad you finally found the right color of blue. I can't wait to see the finished project. Let me know when you want to come over and do some stuff at my house!