Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Before and Almost After

Okay, so here are some pictures of my recent projects. I have before and after of the kitchen, but I forgot to take before pictures of the living room. My mom keeps getting after me b/c I didn't take any pictures before I started any of this (when the cabinets and mantle were still brown). It's a work in progress. Excuse the mess. I've had several "projects" going lately and haven't completely cleaned up from all of them.

Anyway, here are where things stand so far. I still need to "decorate". I have a picture picked out for the kitchen that I haven't been able to purchase yet and I need to find some other stuff for both the kitchen and living room. When things are put away, it's still pretty plain. I guess 2006 will be the year for painting and 2007 will be the year for decorating. ;o)


Dining Room (that no "dining" ever takes place in) Before & After


Kitchen Before & After (I still want to put shelves up over the microwave for my cookbooks and replace the tile - but all in good time).



The Living Room Almost After (I still need to paint the rest of the wood trim white and put up a chair rail. For those wondering why I keep painting the wood white, well it was in awful shape and painting is easier than sanding and re-staining.)

2 comments:

Suzy said...

This looks great! I love the blue in the kitchen. I am glad you finally found the right color of blue. I can't wait to see the finished project. Let me know when you want to come over and do some stuff at my house!

lindsy said...

It looks good! You need to have a party.