Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I told some people I decorated my house for Christmas and then no one ever saw it. Here are pictures of the tree and fireplace so that I don't feel like my decorating was a total loss.



Random piece of information...my tree (no lights or decorations) is actually still up in my living room. I need a new container to store it in and needed to wait till I got paid again, so it's still up. Half of the outdoor Christmas lights are still laying on the floor too (also need to get a container for them). I guess that's the good thing about not having a roommate...no one to be inconvenienced by my "mess".

2 comments:

OK Chick said...

Your decorations look nice.

Stacey said...

Thanks. There are still traces of them in the living room. =o) Maybe I'll get that done this weekend.