Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

My bank’s website adds your savings to your checking available balance if you have over-draft protection. But in the “Total Funds” column, they have that amount, plus they add your savings in again, so it makes it look like you have more money than you really do. If I were like a couple of my college friends, I would be seriously over-drawn because I would think I really had that much money.

I got a pedicure Tuesday night and had my toenails painted a bright pink. I’ve never painted them pink before because I don’t wear a lot of pink…but I kind of like it. Side note, the pedicure lady was a little rough last night and made me bleed. Jenn also made a comment that her lady was hurting her last night. What was up with that?

When I was in college, some of my guy friends thought I reminded them of a baby seal. They never would tell me why. After college, one of my managers at Eddie Bauer told me the same thing. What was it about a baby seal that made them think of me…and do I still possess that quality? I have to wonder if that was a good thing since they wouldn’t tell me why. I think that is weird.

When you eat a lemon or lime Skittle with M&M’s, it taste like dirty feet (and yes, I know what that tastes like…let's just say I've done some weird things on a dare in my younger years). Grape, Cherry or Orange tastes like a Tootsie Pop. Why do I know the answer to this? The M&M’s and Skittles leftover from a dinner got mixed together. You think you’re getting chocolate and then you don’t. It’s a very odd experience.

2 comments:

Herndon5 said...

OK - Which college friends do you think would be overdrawn?! :)

Stacey said...

LOL! You sound afraid I might be talking about you? I ommitted names to protect reputations!