Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This Is NOT A Good Sign

I for some reason thought yesterday was Columbus Day. I knew that Columbus day was Oct. 13 and that yesterday was Oct. 6, but I really had it in my head yesterday that it was a legal holiday. I didn't do a lot of things I needed to do. I didn't check my mail. I didn't go to the bank. I didn't put my trash out (and its stinking up my garage since that is where I have to keep my dumpster). I didn't bother to put something in the mail that I needed to. If it weren't for the ad on the TV for Macy's Columbus Day Sale this morning, I wouldn't have been the wiser.

This wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I was really frustrated after my Relay meeting last night (so much so that I didn't get a very good nights sleep), so realizing that I had been a whole week ahead of myself yesterday has caused me to be really disoriented this morning. What can I say?

No comments: