Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time For Another Injury Report

It's been a while since I included a photo of an injury, so I decided it was time.

It's a little blurry because it's hard to hold the camera still when your taking a picture with your left hand and you're right handed.

It looks a little worse today. I'm hoping I don't end up loosing the nail. That wouldn't be pretty.

The cuticles definately could use some attention...don't foresee them getting any in the near future. I work with my hands too much to fuss with my nails a whole lot. Oh well.

How did this happen? I was trying to put together the hammock stand and to make adjustments, you have to pinch these round things with pliars to loosen them up and move them. The pliars slipped and I some how managed to smash my finger. It still hurts, but typing isn't as painful as I was and I only woke myself up three times last night because I rolled over on it.

Next week is the 2nd Annual Me Week and there are several projects planned so more injury images are likely in the near future. Until then...

No comments: