Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Flower Mishap

Because my neighbor's front flower beds look like rednecks live there (sorry, I should have taken a picture), I decided to plant flowers in mine on Saturday so it didn't look as bad. Sadly almost half of them have died already (two of them were dying by Sunday evening).

I got drought resistant flowers, I planted them where it said to plant them. What else can a girl do? I'll tell you what...take them back. I bought them at Lowe's and they have a guantee and you better bet I'm taking them up on it. I just hope I have better luck the second time around.

Guess I know what I'll be doing on my day off. ;o)



2 comments:

OK Chick said...

Did you get new flowers?

Stacey said...

Yes I did...and actually the guy at Lowe's misunderstood when I told him not all the flowers had died, just some of them and credited me back for all of them. Since I was returning something else also, I didn't catch the mistake when he told me the amount, but notice it when I went to sign the receipt. When I told him he just said they were so busy, not to worry about it. I did though replace the dead ones and so far so good.