Monday, January 17, 2011

Sorry

Yeah, not posting much these days.  Not really anything post-worthy or postable going on.  The excitement lately has consisted of:

  • Going home for Christmas and only leaving my mom's house if I absolutely had to.
  • Replacing my mixer (which I do need to use the new one soon to make sure its working.  I just got cookied out over the holidays)
  • Got a steal on a dress coat I really wanted after Christmas.
  • Taking 3 days to put away my Christmas decorations (no I don't have that much stuff...I just wasn't in a boxing up mood).
  • After multiple people and tech support trying to help me, I FINALLY got my wireless network set up at home on my own (thank you eHow...you saved me from paying Cisco $30 to trouble shoot the problem).
  • And I start school tomorrow...now just praying I get to stay in school.  The financial aid office at UMass is stressing me out!

So that's it.  A new post.  And that's as good as it gets for now.

No comments: