Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stow-Away

I ran home at lunch, went up to my bedroom and low and behold, there is a LIZARD in my bedroom! I will not be sleeping in that room until I catch it...then again it could move throughout the house. Anyone know how to catch a lizard? I don't want to kill it, but if I'm going to wake up to something on the pillow beside me in the morning, it WILL NOT be a lizard! I'll keep you posted.

Update: I was advised by our resident nature man to Google it. This wasn't much help...it was already my game plan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, if you had kept the snake in the attic, you probably wouldn't be having this lizard problem...
")

Stacey said...

Well, I'm not 100% sure the snake ever got out (though I would think he'd be dead by now since we cut off his food supply.)