Friday, May 16, 2008

Moron Moment

Ever had one of those moments when you wonder "what was I thinking?" This morning I brought some orange juice with me to work. But the container I brought it in is hard to drink out of, so I was pouring into a cup. First I made the mistake of pouring the juice into the cup OVER my keyboard. But the worst part was the attached lid was in the way and so it was causing the juice to go everywhere and it took me a moment to realize I was pouring OJ all over my keyboard. I should never do anything that requires skill before 10 a.m.!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You know what this reminds me of? My computer died a couple of years ago-- and when I took it in the first thing the tech guy did was check for "orange juice on the keyboard". I kid you not! So take comfort. You are not alone. (It was not the problem with my computer-- but apparently it IS quite the common culprit!)

Stacey said...

So glad to know I'm not alone...but concerned that so many people have done it that it is a common problem.