Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cruel Dream

I had this wonderful dream last night that I was dating Jim Clancy (you know Melinda’s husband on Ghost Whisperer) and he was being super sweet and making me feel super special and I think he was about to propose…just as my alarm went off. For a girl who has been struggling with the reality of my reality lately, this was just down right the CRUELEST thing my subconscious could have done to me. You’re supposed to wake up and say “oh good, that was just a dream” not “oh crap! It was just a dream.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry but LOL...yanno that happens to me all the time and i wake up going NOOoooooo I wasnt ready to wake up or but but but lol....i love me some Jim Clancy

OK Chick said...

HA! Oh I hate dreams like that...maybe you can continue the dream the next night?