Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Someone Needs to Hire A Better Ad Designer

This ad was the banner ad when I pulled up my online email account this morning.


Anyone but me think it odd that they chose the picture of this old man to advertise their program? Does he LOOK like he wants to go back to school? Does he even look like he could get a job after he went back to school that would pay him MORE than $45,000 a year? I'm not even sure Wal-Mart would hire him as a greeter. Can you image that face saying "Welcome to Wal-Mart?" That face would probably even send the most desperate old lady at the retirement center running in the other direction.

Classes USA...maybe you're on a tight budget and you couldn't afford acceptable clip art, but Microsoft Clip Art Gallery is free and ANYTHING on there would be better than using the picture of Great Uncle Charlie that your mom emailed you.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I don't even know who you are, but I was thinking the exact same thing- so I googled it to see if anyone else in the world noticed and said something about it. Thank you for your contribution. I'm curious as to whether they're attempting comedy... if so, I think it's hilarious. Just sayin'.