Monday, August 03, 2009

In Mourning

If you know me well or have followed my blog from the early days, you know that Grant Johnston has been on my local celebrity crush list for quite awhile. So you can only imagine how distressed I was to hear on the news that he is leaving. WHAT!!!???!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! Sad but true, he is leaving but since he's leaving to attend a seminary school, I was able to find peace in the situation...especially considering his faith in God is what put him on the list in the first place (I bet you didn't know that). So farewell Grant. I will miss watching you on the news and the phone calls from my friends with Grant sightings. Good luck on your new endeavors.

Now I just need to find a replacement for the list.

3 comments:

OK Chick said...

I hear Dallas is a great place to live???? I'm sure Grant is down with a stalker...a God loving stalker. :)

Stacey said...

Poor guy is going to find my blog someday and think I'm some sort of psycho. So Grant, if you're reading this, I'm harmless...I just need a hobby. ;o)

OK Chick said...

We will find you a new crush. However, you cannot take my boyfriend John Flick. He's mine!