Thursday, August 03, 2006

It’s Just a Matter of Perspective

We have a new worship minister on staff as of Monday. Yesterday afternoon, he stopped by my office and asked if I lived here because every time he’s ever been in the office, I’ve been here. I told him it feels like it.

This morning our “still without title” minister (a.k.a. Kent) was in my office and Scott stuck his head in again and commented that he is now convinced that I live here. We were all laughing about it when Kent said “If she’d find herself a man, she wouldn’t be up here all the time.”

My response was “If I didn’t have to be up here all the time, maybe I could find me a man.”

See, it’s all in how you look at things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also say that a man has yet to find YOU.

Stacey said...

Now, I like that perspective too!