Monday, March 29, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

After years of trying, I have finally managed to get 4 tulips to bloom (and 3 more should follow before the week is up)! This is by far the best thing that has happened to me in quite a while. Pathetic I know.



I guess now I need to get on the ball and do something about the rest of the flowbed before this gets mowed over. Of course because of some recent unfortunate circumstances, it might be a wile before there is a "real" border around this. May just be sticks and strings for a while.

But before you get too jealous of my tulip success story (go along with me here and pretend you are...I need someone to be jealous of something in my life right now)...my other flower bed has a HEALTHY crop of weeds growing. I think weeding is on the agenda for this weekend.

No comments: