Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome Spring

What's better than the 70+ degree weather we're supposed to have today? Spring inspired sugar cookies!




I signed up for March Birthdays at work and since I had been dying to experiment with my new cookies cutters AND try out my new Pampered Chef Decorator Bottle Set, my office is getting sugar cookies (and peanut butter kiss cookies because I didn't get get as many cookies out of a batch because of the size of the cookie cuters).


By the way, LOVING the Pampered Chef Decorator Bottle Set. I wasn't sure if they would work as well as the bag method, but for what I am using them for, they made the job so much faster. I only wish I had another set. 3 bottles just isn't enough. There are a few things I will do differently next time, but all things considered, not bad for a first run...and I have something to update my Etsy shop with (which has been neglecting lately).

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooh! Those are so pretty!

OK Chick said...

Those are really cute!